Saturday, February 16, 2013

Newest sleep solution!

So for those that don't know - Callie has not been the best sleeper๐Ÿ˜“. She's not quite keen on the swaddle (fights it til she turns red in the face and screams like crazy), doesn't use a paci (seems like she forgot how to suck and just moves it around her mouth) and doesn't care much for the swing (doesn't do anything for her). So her sleepless parents have been desperate for a sleep solution - and we may have found it! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

It's pillow stacking! We just throw all sorts of stuff on her (blankets, throws, pillows) and the weight of it seems to help make her feel secure enough to sleep! We also have her in a woombie, which is supposed to mimic the womb and keeps her snuggly swaddled vs a miracle blanket which keeps her arms unnaturally at her sides.

Day 1 results: ...can't remember ๐Ÿ˜”
Day 2 results: 9pm-2am
Day 3 results: 10pm-5am+ (Callie is still sleeping and going strong!!)

I hope I'm not jinxing things, but I hope this keeps up! I don't even know what to do with myself! I'm up at 5am blogging because I'm not used to sleeping so much!! I'm in heaven!!





No comments:

Post a Comment