Sunday, August 3, 2014

First visit to splash pad

Callie visited the oak park splash pad today for the first time today and she loved it!! She loved running through the water and stepping on the sprays! She spent a good amount of time using her little finger to plug up a water spout! Love watching her so happy!

Callie has been singing a lot lately too! Most of the time I can't understand what she's saying but then I'll hear a word and have an aha moment!  Garble garble E I E I O! garble garble merrily merrily merrily garble garble!

She's also been doing lots of role play and enjoying being Dr. Ing. She will give shots to everyone, including herself! (Watching your kid pretend to "shoot themself" up does make you question your parenting - not gonna lie!) she'll use the little hammer on our knees to test our reflexes and will do it on herself and kick her leg too! Soo funny!
Dr Callie giving mommy a shot
Self medicating 
Dr Ing reading blood pressure







No comments:

Post a Comment