I still cradle her like a baby and say in a dramatic voice... " my baaaabyyyy" with a sad face and Callie will repeat that in a funny voice and say mommy's sad. Yes! Mommy is sad! You are growing up too too fast!
Everyday there are little something's that makes me so happy. Lately, Callie's been very into "putting on her sleep sack" all by herself. Once I grab it - Callie will say - "Callie do it!!!" And take it and put it over her head. Then she will (or ask me to) count to 10 and she takes off the sleep sack and say "Callie's under the sleep sack!" This happens for 5 or so times - which really starts to push back our bedtime! I told Callie today - ok I will wait my turn. Then after awhile Callie would hold out the sleep sack and say "here you go mommy" only to yank it back laughing and saying no no no after I start reaching for it! That happened about 4 times before she willingly gave it to me! Oh Callie - you are such a tease!
We also read the farm animal book today and Callie suggested counting the animals. I would point to each one and she would count up - by the time we got to 22 she was so giddy!!! The count kept going higher and you could tell that was so funny to her. She kept going and counted all 29 animals! She was near delirious! Lol!
Here is Callie playing with colored vinegar, a dropper and some baking soda! We even mixed colors! Whee!



No comments:
Post a Comment