Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Can't fool Callie!

Callie is 2.5 years old - and you can't fool this girl! Here are some of our failed attempts!

C wasn't too keen on a spinach/mango smoothie I made for her. Pffft - yuck she would say and push it away. I had put that smoothie away in the fridge and switched it to a different cup in the afternoon and offered it to her again. "Pfft yuck! That's not funny!" Whoops- I guess you really didn't like it! Sorry Callie!


There's a swim coverup that Callie has really grown out of - I still use it after swim class since we just throw it on and head home. 
C: does this dress cover my diaper?
Me: uhhh well it is a little short, but yes it covers it... Most of it.
C: I need pants mommy!
(C proud of herself for being able to hold moo moo and pick up her shoes!)



No comments:

Post a Comment