Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Pink eye and October updates

C has had a fever and pink eye all week. Poor kiddo - it's not comfortable and it seems she may be delirious from the high fever. She's been super polite and sweet and I can't help but love her more.  When I ask her how she's feeling - she'll answer in her little voice. "I'm just a little bit sick - but I'll be better soon" - this is with her 104 fever! She's been saying thank you spontaneously for things she's had - eg thank you mommy for the box of pirates booty. Thank you daddy for buying cowie (I had explained daddy bought her bc he knew she likes blue and cows) and today she was feeding me porridge and accidentally spilled some in the floor and says - sorry mommy for spilling your porridge.  She's so sweet!  I do hope she feels better soon... :(

Night before pink eye - she was so happy to have Halloween candy!
Her Halloween loot. So excited for her blue candy bar. She would talk about which candy she would eat next etc...
The bean box. One if her favorites at underwood fas... Oh how we would laugh at the beans in her diaper!
Callie and Lucy - so excited to be sea animals together. They held find and swam through the farm.  C was spouting water on Lucy's daddy.
Daddy was so excited that Callie's first story was about him!
No blue whale costumes available for sale. Mommy to the rescue!
C was going on a ride... Daddy swings her around in a red bucket (or blue on at school). She was reassuring the lamb that she would hold him tight so he won't have to be scared.
Callie went nuts once ms Bonnie started the slippery fish song. She wanted her whale costume and Bonnie handed her the whale. She was in heaven.












No comments:

Post a Comment