Yesterday, Callie had her first real movie theater experience! (I will go ahead and say that The Good Dinosaur on the Disney Cruise last December didn't count since Callie slept through most of it!)
So using our thrifty saavy, Mike and I scored some free tickets using our Tmobile Tuesday app and grabbed some free tickets to go watch Finding Dory! Callie seemed to really enjoy the popcorn and laughed quite a bit. Little Dory was super cute and there were a few times that Callie would say - "I don't want to watch this!" when scary parts came up in the movie. But we would talk through it and everything ended up being A-OK. She did notice the projector in the back and how I wish we could've read up on how movie projectors work so that we could've made this into a learning experience. I would guess her favorite was looking for Hank at the end of the credits. haha!

No comments:
Post a Comment