Callie has been doing alot of spelling lately - and it is so cool! We can figure out what she is thinking and it's so funny. See if you can figure it out!
This is Callie's checklist for her birthday. "Ho Cod Com To my Brfday"
Klse - Check
Moma - Check
Mike - Check
Calista - Check
Dad- Check
Bad Gis - Uncheck!
(Note: Callie corrected me when I thought Mike was dad. This is her cousin.)
This is Callie's message to our neighbors.
"Okano family. Would you come..?? with us? From Ing Family"
Rody is sick. Wil you help us to help Rody feel better?
This is the love card I wrote for Callie when she had her first sleep over at her cousins in San Diego. It was her idea to write love cards so that I could feel better when she was gone. Nai nai shared that Callie was a little teary-eyed the first night and would keep going to the card and look at it. <3
This is the message Callie wrote Catboy.
As you can see, Callie now prefers to be called Calista. Fake Name Callie. Real Name Calista.







No comments:
Post a Comment