Callie's been taking dance lessons earlier this year and it culminated with a hula dance show to Moana's "How far I'll go". Of course, we got all blue hula clothes to match - who would've guessed?? Also, the baby hula coconut bra from Hawaii ended up being super handy!

Another one of Callie's drawings. I see Kelsey, Callie, me on a cookie machine??
At Roots and Wings, there was a field trip to Underwood Farms in Somis. We went berry picking and Callie had a great time!
This is some of Callie's crew - Farrah, Olivia L and Alexis L. They were having a blast.
My silly girl with her funny glasses from Sammy's birthday party.
Busy at work. Callie spends most of all her time at the art table.
Look ma! Ice Cream! I mean ice cream cake pop! Not bad for a first try at cake pops.
Callie made her own board game that we would play at dinner time. You start at the 1 and end at the 10.
Cross fingers - Callie drew Doc McStuffins and we entered into the Disney Jr magazine. I hope she wins the raffle!
We bought this oil in water dropper - it works great at keeping this kid mesmerized!
Callie's drawings are super cute. She makes her lovies by giving people heart heads. Here as you can see, she is letting Kelsey know she is coming to her birthday party.
Callie's a porcelain scholar, as they say. She spent nearly an hour on the potty reading books. When she began to run low on books, she would yell out - "More books please!". I would consider this a homeschooling win.
At Callie's end of the year preschool celebration. They sang - "Sing, sing a song" by the carpenters(?).















No comments:
Post a Comment