Monday, November 20, 2017

Misc Nov 2017 Pics

Callie loves tinker crate.  Here she is making fossils with the model clay!  Smile Callie - I need to see your eyes! 

Daddy and Callie had a Daddy Princess Ball this past weekend.  I've never seen Mike so excited.  Not the best pics b/c my phone died, but he got her flowers and they had a special dance at the end of the night that Mike gushed about.
"The last song was my girl and Callie and I danced... I would sing the song and point to her when it got to the my girl part and she we giggle and hug me tight"  (Then bunch of emojis with emotional tears). He tried to recreate the moment at home and play the song, but she wasn't into it.  LOL!



Callie wanted to fit in the car with Ruby at Callen's birthday party.  It was a tight squeeze.



In Chinese school this past weekend, Callie was learning fruits.  They had a fun puzzle game.  Tina Lao Shi is the best!!

Oye - it's been a busy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment