Soo.. I've been terrible with keeping up with the blog. And I was listening to a podcast today on just having a one line journal daily entry might be the solution to my problems. So here goes... I will start doing a one line journal entry with picture... And a blog post for each week!
Monday 5/28/18- memorial day and queen covenant concert in the park with Lynn and friends. Girls doing interpretive dancing to queen, fil even joined in on the fun.
Tuesday 5/29/18: back to work after memorial weekend and it's back to the usual schedule/routine. Tuesdays is speech therapy with Patty and art class for Callie in the afternoons while i take Kelsey to the park across the street while waiting for art class to be over. Today was feeding ducks using goldfish crackers. Callie drew a very cool picture of a giant chicken with little people all around. Unfortunately the watercolor paint dripped so the picture didn't turn out as expected. Big tears. 😢



No comments:
Post a Comment