It's all worth it though - look at how much fun mommy and Callie have together!
Friday, January 24, 2014
2014
It's been too long since our last post! Things have been super hectic with holidays and birthdays. Just when things were about to slow down we got hit with the norovirus! It's the Sydney strain - the supposed "Ferrari" of stomach flus because it comes on quick and is pretty brutal. Poor Callie got it earlier this week and was throwing up all night! Her stool has been runny since and it makes for a nervous mommy and daddy! Mommy got hit with it pretty hard 2 days later when she forgot and ate Callie's leftovers with Callie's spoon. Mommy's Chinese tendency of never wasting led to her demise! Boo! That same night, mommy started throwing up nonstop from 11pm-4am! That was pretty brutal and ermine scent of the time I got histolytica in Cuba! Both times I ended up in the hospital. This time however, I was able to leave after a few hours - nothing some dilaudid, zofran and 3L of fluids couldn't take care of! I was super dehydrated though - it took 7 attempts before they could even find a vein - they were all retracted from the dehydration. It sure isn't easy being a mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment