Callie has gotten into a very interesting diaper changing routine with Nai nai. Any #2's and she knows to grab the iPad and will hold it up and play with it while lying down and getting her diaper changed. Nai nai then gives her 10 min of iPad time using the visual timer I bought. Nice thing is Callie knows to give the iPad up when the timer buzzes! No tantrums - whew!

I'm starting to get a little nervous about Callie's screen time though. She is liking YouTube a little too much! Today Callie started singing twinkle twinkle little star so mommy chimed in - Callie kept shaking her head no and saying "phone!" I would say - no, mommy sing! And she did not like that one bit! Kept shaking her head, saying phone and hiding her face during my performance! Tough crowd!
No comments:
Post a Comment