Friday, November 21, 2014

November update

Been busy busy busy at the Ing house! Today we turned in our paperwork at Roots and Wings to start in January - we are hoping everything goes well! I like their philosophy a lot - a mix of play based, Reggio, montessori - and they have great reviews, but today's visit - it seemed so chaotic! I'm not gonna lie - feeling a bit nervous! We did spend some time there with Marcus and Kaitlyn from our Saturday program - so it was nice to see some friendly faces!

Callie has been very talkative as well. I'm hearing all sorts of new words - lately she's been saying things are "perfect". Eg - I fix her hair... Perfect! It's nice that she thinks everything is so perfect! Today she said mommy was super duper! Yay! What a self esteem booster - thank you Callie!

One of her bday gifts is rody. When we opened it - she started hugging it and giving it kisses and saying I love you rody. But then yesterday, she goes - "mommy get a blue one for Callie to ride". I said a blue what? She says - a blue rody! I told her orange rody would have to go away... She seemed to have no problem with that! Deflated and packed up orange rody for an exchange - no tears, no sad face. Adios orange rody! Sorry Callie's love is very fickle. One day you're in - the next you're out!

Callie's been loving peekaboo since well - forever! Here's a trip to Olive Garden - their napkins were too irresistible!

Callie's first computer - she loves this thing... Future computer programmer? Look how focused and docent she is!

See - she's got the glasses for it already! Love you Callie!


No comments:

Post a Comment