Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Sleep sack...

Callie loves to play with her sleep sack. She loves to put it over her head and had gone through a phase where shed have us count to 10 and shed pop her head out to surprise us. Her latest thing is to pretend to give you the sleep sack "here you go mommy" and then yank it away "no no no no" and laugh hysterically. Then I'd say "you tricked me! You trickster!" Then after a few, she'd give me the sleep dack and I would yank it away from her before she grabs it. That's even more funny to her! Once she does get it - ill say - Callie Is too fast for mommy / and she'll repeat that. :)

Callie is such a sweet girl - she fell back to lie down and bonked me on the nose hard! I was rubbing it saying owwww - and she goes "let Callie kiss it" thanks Callie! It feels much better now. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment