We've been reading lots of llama llama misses mama and we also pretend role play going to school, which I think has helped. She isn't seem upset at all when I left! No tears! Per teacher Diana, she did look around for me and was a bit reserved, but she drank some water out of a cup and listened to some Elmo music and all was good. She seemed super excited to see me when I came back to pick her up. It was helpful that Marcus and Kaitlyn (twins from the Saturday program) were there too! Friendly faces are always nice and they were asking to about Callie and was excited for her to join them in their class! They will make great friends.
We went back in the afternoon to play in the yard.. Callie had so much fun she said "I don't want to leave!" Sorry Callie! We can't stay at school forever! See you again on Wednesday!
...oh yes... And I wouldn't be a mom if I didn't do some stalking from the parking lot... Haha! (Callie is in the black jacket and jeans!)
Callie by the water play area











No comments:
Post a Comment