Saturday, January 3, 2015

Sweetie pie.

I have to say... I really enjoy being Callie's mom. I love watching her personality devolop and her turning into her own little person.  There are also moments where your heart just feels like it's going to explode from all the love you have for this little person.  It really is amazing.

Yesterday, I was watching Callie assemble a wooden dress up bear. She was matching the face, outfit and clothes to the picture on the box. She had it all put together and it was a sad face bear. She decided to make the bear feel better and switch the face with a happy face - going... "Now you're feels better. You aren't sad anymore. You are happy." I was so proud of my baby! I talk to her a lot feelings and always try to point out when other babies/people are sad and say - what can we do to make them feel better? Callie will actually order me to be sad - "mommy sad!" And then say "give me a hug" to which I will say "oh thank you! Now I feel better." She's such a sweetie pie. And a bit of a crack up too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment